Both Antivirus and Total Security are based on Kaspersky\’s excellent malware protection program and get near-perfect scores for removing all types of malware, including ransomware, online threats and phishing attempts.
Kaspersky Internet Security has some additional protection features compared to Kaspersky Anti-Virus. It contains the banking security feature and provides privacy tools to help you protect your identity when banking and shopping online. It also has some parental controls that allow you to manage when and how long your children can access online.
In this guide, we will explain how to install and activate Kaspersky Antivirus
- Steps to follow
- Read also
- Kaspersky download file
- Operating System : Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1.
Steps to follow
Download your Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky internet Security or Kaspersky Anti-virus:
- After choosing your language, time zone, and keyboard layout, hit \”Next.\”
- Double click the file downloaded to start the installation
- Click on Continue
- Click on Install to run the installation of your Kaspersky software.
- Wait a few moments while Kaspersky is being installed.
- Accept the recommended settings then click on Apply.
- Click on Done to finish the installation
- Click onContinue to take a quick tour through the application features. If you want to Skip, click on Skip
- Click on License: days remaining to activate your Kaspersky
- Click on Enter Activation Code
- Enter your activation code then click on Activate
You are all set now!