Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
VMware Fusion Pro 12.2.0
🔑2021🔑Lifetime Activation 🔑 MacOS ✅ 5 PC’s✅
✅ Certified seller ✅ 100% Lifetime ✅ Fast Delivery
Download Link and the activation code will be Sending via EMAIL within 1-24 Hours.
VMware Fusion 12.2.0 Pro gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers and businesses. Drag and drop files, images, video URL and so on. All devices such as CD, DVD, USB and printers will be shared. Provides a brand new designed application menu. Let you choose from hundreds of supported operating programs. This latest version of this application includes full support for Mac. VMware Fusion 12 Pro supports Direct X 10 and enhances metal graphics rendering engine.
VMware Fusion 12.2.0 Pro Mac Features:
- Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning.
- Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems.
- Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control.
- VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
- Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac.
- Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders.
- Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others.
- With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac.
- It can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations.
- Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the world.
- Ready for macOS Big Sur.
- Support for Windows 10 Fall 2020 Update
- More Powerful Graphics
- Fusion REST API
- Improved vSphere Connectivity
- Unity View Mode.
This release of VMware Fusion is a free upgrade for all VMware Fusion 12.1.0 users. This release provides the following:
- Performance improvements, bug fixes and security updates.
- Container Support: pull, push, build images and run containers with the vctl command.
Support macOS 11 Big Sur
- Run macOS 11 Big Sur as a host operating system.
- Run macOS 11 Big Sur as a virtual machine.
Support for the following operating systems as guest:
- Windows 10 20H1
- RHEL 8.2
- Debian 10.5
- Fedora 32
- CentOS 8.2
- SLE 15 SP2
- FreeBSD 11.4
- ESXi 7.0
This release of VMware Fusion addresses the following issues: Fusion 12 addresses a privilege escalation vulnerability due to the way it allows configuring the system wide path. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project has assigned the identifier CVE-2020-3980 to this issue.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 16.2.1
- An impressive application which will allow you to run multiple operating systems on a single computer without affecting the stability of the system.
- provides the users with all the necessary capabilities for running and testing multiple different operating systems on same computer.
- Enables you to run multiple virtual machines on your PC.
- Allows extensive testing as well as development of complex networked server class applications.
- A very powerful and robust engine and it make it very easy for developers for introducing virtual infrastructure to a company and enhance the productivity.
- Got a very simple and straightforward installation process and it requires you to either select a typical or custom mode.
- Got a simple and very well organized user interface which features a Home panel that includes shortcuts to the most important utilities.
- Offers support for a multi-tabbed layout and you can let multiple virtual machines to be opened at once.