Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2022(Pre-activated version )
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2022 Overview
Approximately 400 new MVBlocks and block references are added to the metric content in the Design Center. The content includes lighting, furnishing, elevators, escalators, and electrical services.
Most AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP user interfaces are now optimized to work with high resolution monitors. As a result, dialog boxes such as the Style Manager and Display Manager dialog boxes, and palettes such as the Tool palettes and Styles Browser, scale correctly when you increase the text size in Windows display properties.
The value of the HPMAXLINES system variable has been optimized to reduce the time taken to open drawing files. The occasional crashes that occurred when opening and saving files, as well as when mirroring drawings containing Architecture entities are addressed.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2022
- Work on and reference AutoCAD flat or AutoCAD Architecture geometric floor plans for better coordination.
- Improve the appearance of your documentation and boost drafting productivity.
- Batch-convert single or multiple blocks and symbols.
- Get more MEP components, and add folders to the Content Library.
- Exporting and converting schedule tables to Excel produces correct results under conditions it would not in previous releases.
- Transparency values are retained when set through the Display Properties dialog.
- Isolate Objects now correctly retain divided spaces when one of the spaces is isolated.
- It is no longer necessary to refresh a project to display new sheets in the Project Navigator.
- The Manage Content Library dialog is no longer suppressed when launched from the Style Browser, soon after migrating from a previous release.
- Issues with PDF drawings that did not import correctly in previous releases have been identified and rectified.
- The EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command no longer results in a system crash when exporting drawing files containing Open Light entities.
- Product Updates are now visible in network deployment when added through the Add Updates option.
- 2D block references will no longer participate in section creation operations.
- You can now split or trim mass elements when using non-default UCS.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor : Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (Recommended: 3+ GHz)
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 12 GB
- Browser: Google Chrome
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7