Autodesk Mudbox 2022(Pre-activated version )
Autodesk Mudbox 2022 Overview
The latest release of Autodesk Mudbox introduces a series of new sculpting tools, including new Volume and Surface Falloff options for brushes, which give artists more control over how surfaces are affected by the brush stroke; the Relax Brush for smoothing surfaces while making minimal changes to the original shape of a mesh; and a Twist feature in the Grab Brush for creating swirl-like effects on a mesh.
Features of Autodesk Mudbox 2022
- World-class 3D sculpting toolset—Fast, smooth, and accurate results.
- Paint directly onto high-resolution 3D models—See results immediately.
- Paint multiple material channels—Powerful toolset for painting and viewing textures across multiple high-resolution maps.
- Texture baking—Create accurate normal, displacement, and ambient occlusion maps.
- Interactive display—Render quality results directly in the viewport.
- 3D layers—Experiment with design concepts and easily make revisions.
- Seamless integration—Round-trip data with products in the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites , and enjoy enhanced compatibility with Adobe Photoshop software.
- In-product community—Access a library of free design tools. Watch the Mudbox In-Product Community video.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB