Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise
Visual Studio development tools and services allow you to create and program computer games, as well as, websites, web applications and services, and mobile apps. Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 Helps the user Code faster, Work smarter and Create efficiently in style with the best-in-class Integrated Development Environment.
Its features allow one to take advantage of tens of thousands of built in extensions to customize code to your own liking:
- Develop, navigate, fix corrections and write code fast with increased suggestions and fewer mistakes.
- Analyze code with Visual Studio – Learn more with Visual Studio
- Develop, create, debug and diagnose with ease – find the faults quicker.
- Test Often – code by providing comprehensive tools to release code in high quality – work more efficiently.
- Collaborate with increased efficiency and involvement- Share more than screens.
- Deploy the code – Built for the cloud.
Below is a partial list of many of the capabilities and improvements within Visual Studio 2017 to simplify your coding for complex projects and increase production:
- Improved user interface and fresh navigation tools
- Collaborate seamlessly with cloud-connected services and Live Share. Cloud first app creation with Azure
- Simplified test access in Solution Explorer within VS
- Visual Studio Tools for Unity (VSTU) games development with C# editor scripts and debugging
- Enhanced IntelliSense/Code performance and support for C++ files and third party extensions
- Local development support with common emulators
- Custom and native Xamarin support to build native and hybrid web based apps
Visual Studio is a collection of developer tools and services for individuals, developers, or small teams for the creation and development of apps and so much more for any platform. Universal and user friendly user interface makes this a must have for all app creators worldwide.
Microsoft Visual Studio includes IntelliSense and Code Lens editing, cloud or offline app creation using Azure, the use of the IDE, multi device app development with UWP templates, Extended DevOps deployment processes for SQL Server, Xamarin usability well as library writing for unmodified runs across multiple operating systems / devices..
Visual Studio allows one to take advantage of the following technologies to create and define applications:
- C++ – allows fast, increased performance and compatibility across a wide range of devices.
- .NET – used to create and develop apps or services for any device or operating system.
- Python – Utilized for cross platform scripting, web services, data science tasks
Visual studio allows the user to utilize its tools to:
- Design, code, debug and create immersive cutting edge games with its excellent scripting tools
- Create, manage and install apps to Azure with minimum of fuss
- Develop Windows games and apps
- Develop Web Apps using the flexible and powerful inbuilt tools
- Create your own customized extensions for Visual Studio
- Create native or hybrid apps for Android and IOS
- Use the inbuilt tools for Microsoft Office development
- Create and deploy SQL or Azure databases effortlessly
Improvements in Visual Studio 2017 from previous releases:
- Improved search conditions, redefined fundamentals
- Improved code cleanup, snapshot and debugging with Code Lens improvements
- Effortless Five star mobile development tools to deliver amazing mobile experiences
- Streamlined cloud development and collaboration making Visual Studio more universal and flexible as ever.
Visual Studio 2017 Minimum System Requirements:
CPU 1.8 gigahertz | Dual-Core or better
Memory 2GB (4GB recommended)
Hard disk 20-50 GB on average – 130 GB Recommended
Display 1366 x 768 +
Graphics Minimum 720p
Operating system Windows 7|8.1|10|11 | Server 2012|2016|2019|2022 (All editions and versions)