Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 has been a major release from Microsoft since the ground breaking success of Windows XP. Windows 7 has been launched in different packages which are Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate. The version under review is Windows 7 Home Basic.
Windows 7 Home Basic has many features in it and is superior to Windows 7 Starter. It comes with both 32 bit and 64 bit. Windows Internet Explorer 8 has been included in it as well as Windows Media Player 12 is also there to entertain you with some cool looks and stunning environment. Most of the users can’t find much differences between Windows 7 Home basic and Windows 7 Premium but one thing that is differentiating both of them is the ability of Home Basic edition is the Home group feature.
Aero is another feature that is there to beautify the operating system. Desktop Window Manager has also been included in this package. Windows Mobility Center is another feature that is present there for efficient operation of the Windows 7 Home Basic.
All in all Windows 7 Home Basic is one very useful operating system that has been especially designed for home users.
Features of Windows 7 Home Basic
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Windows 7 Home Basic.
- Superior than Windows 7 Starter.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 included.
- Windows Media Player 12 included.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Home group feature included.
- Aero feature included.
- Desktop Window Manager included.
- Windows Mobility Center included.
System Requirements For Windows 7 Home Basic
Before you start Windows 7 Home , make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel Pentium 4 or later.